|Storage||Store in a Dry Place|
|Shelf Life||1 Year|
Shrimp farmers usually find Benthic algae problem. Benthic algae is mosses (e.g. Lab lab) that float right up onto the water surface. It usually occurs when shrimp farmers first fill up the pond, Plankton was not yet formulated. So clear water allows direct sunlight to pass through which becomes mosses(e.g. Lab lab) life source.
Benefits & Advantages
1. Maintains the colour of water and improves water quality in the ponds.
2. Controls water temperature, sunlight concentration and pH is balanced.
3. Balances photosynthesis of plankton and algae.
4. used for solving water quality from the plankton crash and sudden change of water colour during the culture.
5. Its safe and Non Toxic to Aquatic Life.
Mosses usually live on ponds bottom. When mosses occur, plankton will be difficulty formulated because mosses ultimately carry out food source from plankton. So whenever plankton blooms, mosses/lab lab underneath the water will not be able to use sunlight to photosynthesize and die. These dead mosses will become rott and cause water pollution.
During pond preparation period, on the second day after water filling. Nova Blue should be used to block sunlight to prevent mosses problem.
Use and Dosage
Apply 250 gms of Nova Blue per Acre once a month. Nova Blue will be maintained in water for as long as 15-25 days.